RELATED BLOG Posts

Rethink Waste Guide

Rethink Waste Community Presentation Now Available

  Ever wonder what’s up with the recycling symbol on your Styrofoam take out container? Or why we don’t recycle lids and caps? The new Rethink Waste Community Presentation is a visually focused power point presentation that covers these common questions and more. From what can and can’t be recycled locally (and why) to local […]

Creative Reuse at Trashformations 2012!

Trashformations, Central Oregon’s annual junk art event, returns to Pakit Liquidators this weekend, April 14th &15th. Over the course of the weekend, artists, welders, DIY’ers, crafty and curious folks descend upon Pakit to turn leftover, broken, discarded or otherwise unloved items into something new.  From functional furniture and whimsical garden art to welded metal animal […]

National America Recycles Day November 15

If you’re reading this, chances are that you recycle – and probably more than just pop cans. Congratulations! You are among the 34% of your fellow Americans who also recycle (and what are the other 66% thinking?!?). In its 15th year, America Recycles Day (http://americarecyclesday.org) on November 15 aims to educate and increase the amount […]