With the gift of experience, you give memories that contribute to happiness way more than just accumulation of more stuff.
Here’s a few ideas to get you going:
Give Kids Fun Winter Outings
- Swim pass or lessons at Juniper Swim & Fitness or Cascade Swim Center.
- Play punchcard at Central Oregon Gymnastics or Bouncing Off The Walls.
- Passes or Memberships to the High Desert Museum.
- Family Membership to the Sunriver Nature Center.
Give Parents a Night or Day Out (trust me, they need it!)
- Childcare! Offer to babysit or hire one out! Seriously this is the best!
- Local restaurant gift certificates.
- Equipment rentals from a local outdoor store to go skiing, biking, paddling etc.
- Movie theater gift cards.
Give Someone A Break
- Spa gift certificates.
- Massage gift certificates.
- Yoga studio passes.
- A night’s lodging somewhere. Anywhere.
For Those That Want Skills
- Jewelry, mountain biking, sewing, welding, skate skiing, cooking – whatever your skills is, you can share it with someone else to teach them, plan and lead an outing or skill session, or just to do it to spend time together. Think outside the box for gifts.
- Or pay for a class through Community Learning at COCC, Tumalo Creek & Kayak, Grit Clinics, Art Station, Well Traveled Fork, etc…
What experiences would you love to get as a gift?
You May Also Like…